Monday, July 7, 2014

First Time For Everything

Here it is. My first attempt at a blog of any sorts, besides Tumblr. I racked my brain to figure out what I should focus my blog on, when I realized that it should center around the one thing that I love more than anything else. Pro Wrestling. I've grown up on professional wrestling, watching it since I was a kid. My mom, brothers and entire family are big fans so I remember wrestling since I was very young. Some of my earliest memories are of WWF Pay-Per-Views from 1992. Why not write about something that I have vast amounts of knowledge on?

In this blog, if you choose to read it regularly, you will see a lot of reviews. I've recently purchased the WWE Network and it is an incredible thing to have. Wrestling from present day, my childhood and before, all available with the push of a button. I've been able to sit on the toilet and watch wrestling. It's a dream come true. I have been and will be reviewing classic events as well as present day Pay-Per-Views and maybe even weekly television shows. You will hear my thoughts on news and rumors from around the wrestling world, as well as get some top ten lists and much more. I'm excited to start this, so following this post I'll be putting up my very first review.

In the end, if you read this, I just want you to be able to enjoy it and have fun. Maybe you'll get some ideas of good shows to watch and some to avoid. I'm just looking forward to writing, which I love to do, about something I love to do and hoping you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment