1) Will Ospreay and Ricochet: The match that is getting ALL of the buzz this week. Will Ospreay and Ricochet met in the main event of night six of the Best of the Super Juniors Tournament in one of the most incredible displays of athleticism that I've ever seen. A lot of people loved the match and a lot of people hated it. I can see the arguments from both sides and understand where people are coming from. I'm of the group of people that thought it was great. They went full tilt for almost seventeen minutes in the second best match from the tournament right now. NJPW World has uploaded the match for free now, so everyone can go check it out. Ospreay got the win, his first in an NJPW singles match, but both men deserve the high praise here.
2) Jack Evans, Johnny Mundo and PJ Black: The trio of arguably the biggest pricks in LU had a great week. While Cage captured the Gift of the Gods Championship from Chavo Guerrero on the same episode, the main event is where the real praise goes. Jack Evans and PJ Black were scheduled to team with Fenix in an attempt to win the Trios Titles. Taya pulled them aside and revealed a beaten up Fenix. Johnny Mundo showed up, as the one who attacked him, and became their new partner. The three men took on Dragon Azteca Jr., Prince Puma and Rey Mysterio Jr. for the Trios Titles and won the belts in a fun match. They used all sorts of underhanded tactics but the important thing is that they got the job done.
3) Matt Sydal: After losing his first Best of the Super Juniors match to Rysuke Taguchi (seriously, why is he 4-1?), Matt Sydal has reeled off four straight wins to tie for first place. During the week of 5/23-5/29, he went 3-0. First, he defeated winless BUSHI in a solid match. Then, he beat NJPW booker Gedo in a decent outing. Finally, on night seven of the tournament, he handed Kyle O'Reilly his first loss of the tournament in a great match, putting himself in first place. I wasn't expecting this successful of a showing from Sydal, but he and his partner Ricochet have both done rather well.
4) The Miz: I know a lot of people don't like him and a lot don't respect his skills, but Miz keeps on killing it. After retaining his Intercontinental Title in his best match ever at Extreme Rules, Miz did suffer a tough loss to Cesaro on Raw. That win earned Cesaro another shot at the Intercontinental Title in the main event of Smackdown. This was again, one of the better singles matches of the Miz's career and he pulled out another victory over Cesaro. I'm not sure what his plans are heading into Money in the Bank, but he is still your IC Champion. He was also just chosen to star in another WWE Film, the Marine 5. Plus, Maryse is his wife. Life is good for the Miz.
5) Cage: Won the Gift of the Gods Championship.